Melon and basil recipe
Water infused with melon and basil has a subtle sweet taste. It’s a perfect choice for gourmets. Melons are rich in vitamin A that slows ageing and protects cells from damage. They also cut the risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Basil also relieves stress.
2-4 basil leaves
A handful of melon cubes
– Cut the melon into cubes;
– Put ingredients into the infusion basket and screw the infusion basked lid on;
– Fill 80% of your Minglemoose infused water bottle with cold water;
– Insert the infusion basket and screw the lid on tightly;
– Make sure the lid is screwed properly and then shake your Minglemoose bottle for better infusion;
– If you are aiming for maximum infusion of taste and vitamins, leave your Minglemoose bottle overnight in the fridge.