Pineapple, orange and ginger recipe
Water infused with pineapple, orange and ginger will bring an exotic touch into your everyday life. Pineapples are rich in thiamin, which is one of the B group vitamins. It takes part in energy production. Pineapples also contain a lot of vitamin C that regulates blood pressure. And ginger assists the absorption of nutrients and strengthens the immune system.
8 cubes of fresh pineapple
4 orange slices
1 slice of ginger
– Cut the pineapple into cubes;
– Cut the orange into slices (without the skin);
– Cut a slice of ginger;
– Put ingredients into the infusion basket and screw the infusion basked lid on;
– Fill 80% of your Minglemoose infused water bottle with cold water;
– Insert the infusion basket and screw the lid on tightly;
– Make sure the lid is screwed properly and then shake your Minglemoose bottle for better infusion;
– If you are aiming for maximum infusion of taste and vitamins, leave your Minglemoose bottle overnight in the fridge.