Strawberry, cucumber and mint recipe
If you want a tasty, refreshing and good-looking drink, then this strawberry, cucumber and mint recipe is a perfect choice. Despite the fact that strawberries are sweet, they contain a lot of vitamin C and have few calories, fat, sodium and sugar. They are great for strengthening your immune system and help to fight skin ageing and slow the appearance of wrinkles.
Cucumbers also have few calories and have plenty of antioxidants that help to fight free radicals. Mint refreshes, stimulates and helps digestion.
4-6 cucumber slices
2-4 mint leaves
– Cut the cucumber and strawberries into slices;
– Put ingredients into the infusion basket and screw the infusion basked lid on;
– Fill 80% of your Minglemoose infused water bottle with cold water;
– Insert the infusion basket and screw the lid on tightly;
– Make sure the lid is screwed properly and then shake your Minglemoose bottle for better infusion;
– If you are aiming for maximum infusion of taste and vitamins, leave your Minglemoose bottle overnight in the fridge.