Strawberry and orange recipe
Water infused with strawberries and orange is a mix of fresh and pleasant tastes that will make your forget all sweet sodas. Strawberries and oranges are rich in vitamin C. Strawberries slow the formation of wrinkles, and oranges strengthen the immune system and help to prevent heart disease.
3 orange slices
– Cut the strawberries;
– Cut the orange into slices (without the skin);
– Put ingredients into the infusion basket and screw the infusion basked lid on;
– Fill 80% of your Minglemoose infused water bottle with cold water;
– Insert the infusion basket and screw the lid on tightly;
– Make sure the lid is screwed properly and then shake your Minglemoose bottle for better infusion;
– If you are aiming for maximum infusion of taste and vitamins, leave your Minglemoose bottle overnight in the fridge.